B21 Energy Meter - Single Phase
- Single phase Energy Meter
- Up to 65A direct connected
- Compatible and integrated with Compas (UCC)
B21 is a single phase direct connected meter up to 65 A. The B21 is measuring active energy with accuracy class B
(Cl. 1) and reactive energy with accuracy class 2. The low rated or base currents of the meter ensures high dynamic performance with superior accuracy even at low currents. Navigation the meter is easily done via the push-buttons below the display. The exceptional low power consumption of the meter, less than 0.9 VA, makes it economical in the long run - an important feature specially for large meter populations.
The B21 meter is type approved according to IEC as well as type approved and verified according to MID.
MID is the Measure Instruments Directive 2004/22/EC from European Commission. The type approval is according to standards that covers all relevant technical aspects of the meter.
These include climate conditions, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), electrical requirements, mechanical equirements and accuracy.
- Nominal Voltage :
- 230V AC
- Voltage Range:
- 220-240 VAC (-20%, +15%)
- Max current :
- Minimum current:
- Active Power
- Reactive Power
- Apparent Power
- Power Factor
- Modbus RS485
- Pulse Indicator:
- Pulse Frequency:
- Pulse Length:
- Terminal Wiring Area :
- DIN modules:
- Operating Temperature:
- -40°C to +70°C
- 75% yearly average, 95% on 30 days/year
- Class M1 in accordance with the Measuring Instrument Directive (MID). (2004/22/EC).
- Class E2 in accordance with the Measuring Instrument Directive (MID), (2004/22/EC).
- B21: B21 Energy Meter - Single Phase
- UCC: Universal Compas Controller