Are you looking for an unusual job where you can put your skills into practice? Electricity, low-voltage networks, cables and connectors have no secrets for you? Then don't hesitate and join the Alpha Innovations Team, a human-sized company that develops technology solutions in a growing industry.
To complete our Sales Team led by the CEO, we are actively searching for an experienced SALES ENGINEER!
Located in Louvain-la-Neuve, Alpha Innovations (member of the CE+T Group) is a pioneer in the design, production and sales of electrical backup technologies in Europe. Known for its high-quality, bespoke power solutions, Alpha Innovations has become a major partner of market leaders in telecommunications, transportation, industrial and medical sectors in Europe. Health, green mobility and communication are essential pillars for the development of our society and the safekeeping of our planet.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Monitoring, maintaining and retaining a portfolio of existing customers active in medical or in industrial markets and identifying and creating new segments of collaboration with them
- Acquiring important new customers’ accounts: identifying prospects and their decision-makers and win new markets
- Relay between project managers and clients
- Ensuring the project's good return
- Defense, monitoring and negotiating of the offers
- Contribution in the building up of the brand image of Alpha Innovations as preferred supplier with the most technologically and commercially advanced power supply solutions
- A background in electric and/or electronical matters and power sectors in particular (or equivalent) is required
- Sales experience of 5 to 10 years
- European B2 level in English (French is our company’s internal language)
- Ready to travel extensively when and if necessary
- Action man/woman, you are passionate and dynamic
- Ability to identify and analyse your market and to anticipate new opportunities
- Previous experience in the medical or industrial sector is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of generating long-term relationships with customers
- Result and solution oriented, you pay as much attention to the quality as you do to the profitability of the contracts you negotiate
- Good ability to listen, you conduct your negotiations with finesse and respect of the different parties
- Autonomous and organized, capable of building your own business plan
- Team player
- Taking initiatives is in your nature
- Loyal, you are an excellent communicator and don’t hesitate to share information with rigor and objectivity
Our offer ?
Integrate a growing company where human values go along with the recognition of technological skills.
- A varied and exciting function in a dynamic, friendly and international environment, focused on quality of work and collaboration
- Opportunities of professional development in an environment that is challenging, engaging and responsive
- A 38-hour-a-week CDI contract
- Personal development through internal and external training
- A competitive salary (depending on your experience) with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance and hospitalization, etc.)
Interested by this job? Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org